There are two types of cross sales available to you for each Product, exactly how these cross sell Products display is dependent on your Product page design.
What we call Accessories (or Complete the Set) are the super closely related items, things like a matching t-shirt
Related Items might be other pairs of Jeans
By default your Storefront automatically does some intelligent merchandising for you by displaying a selection of Related items for each and every Product without you lifting a finger
It does this by intelligently selecting alternative Products based on a number of factors
So a lot of this on-page merchandising can be carried out automatically, but of course it can be handled manually also.
Discuss with your Project Manager if you aren't sure.
You can override the automated selection at any time by assigning the Products yourself in the Storefront Admin
Follow the instructions below
1. Navigate to the relevant edit Product screen and click Suggestive selling tab
2. On the left side are the closely related accessories or complete the set type Products, these will be the primary alternatives on the Product page
3. Use the drop down menu to select a Product, and click the "+ Add" button
It will be added to the Product below
4. Use the delete (x) button to delete a Product from the list
5. Related Items - these will be the secondary alternatives on the Product page as far as cross selling
6. Use the drop down menu to select a Product, and click the "+ Add" button
It will be added to the Product list below
7. Use the delete (x) button to delete a Product from the list